Sunday, January 24, 2010

Tutor

Wow.... I just got in from Tutoring a few of the younger guys in Class. Turns out not many have College or Uni under their belt. I took anatomy and physiology in College when I was Personal Training. All I can say is I Love it when you see the light bulbs go from glowing Dim to a bright light like the Sun. I reviewed everything from Cell anatomy, up to How as EMT-A we can manipulate the Body system(s) ;with drugs and Tx; to regulate Homeostasis no mater the trauma or medical condition. It be great if I can teach EMT-A in the future once I have my Para-medicine.
Anyways Peeps, it late. a short post for tonight. Have school bright and early in the morn. \The school days are about 10hrs in length. Aw.... sigh... too too long.

Cheers

Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment