Thursday, January 21, 2010

A Broken Mold? Or somethig else?

Maybe as a guy I do have PMS...
Or I'm just F@#Ked up...
I consider myself Gay, buy every once in a while I meet that woman who just gets me ragging and I want to pound, or even try having a relationship with. It Confuses the heck out of me. Makes me sit on the fence. (There's PPls on my Class who turn me on if you haven;t guessed)
My Best Friend says it best, put as, "Just because you like to cook, it doesn't make you are a Chef". Buy why is that?
I do get turned on by women and guys... I've dated more women then men, but I enjoy gay sex more than straight sex, ... guys are more wild and it can be rougher... and a average manly guy with body hair, (nust be a Fetish) ... And then the big one,,, the threesome... HEAVEN :P.... Maybe its just me, and me being horny.... It been 7months since my last hook up. Well, not hook up. I don't have random sex. its been 7 months because I've been single for 6.
My last 2 relations were with guys... I'm babbling.
Well, Point is.. Why?
I ask GOD Why did he make me this way? Life would be so simple if I was a flaming Gay or a Jocky Breeder, but I'm Both. I am a Jock and Gay. Caught in the middle. ...
Maybe if I didn't have Morals, Values, or Respect it be easier? People wouldn't just assume I'm straight. It bugs me because I'm not and every new person I include into my life I have to come out... each time its a struggle (not because I'm afraid) but I have to LABEL/Categorize myself. I don't catagorize others, nor do I assume there sexuality because I know how it affects me.
I look at it as Loving a person, their soul, and not the body. Sex is good with men and women. Its my experience the the soul behind the body makes sex great. The Gender isn't everything...

Meh, its just one of those days... I just realize how different I am, but at the same time, I Love ME.
Its weird still. how it works out and all, life. I know life is good, and people are good...even sexy...

Cheers...

"Horny" Aaron

1 comment:

  1. eh just have fun. u can hav all of the best. and let me tell u rite now all boys will be all over u. cuz we all want the jocky boy

    ReplyDelete