Thursday, January 28, 2010

"Bitch Factor" X 10

To Cope.
This is one of the main reasons I started this Blog. A tool to aid me in getting through with every life and/or activities. WHY? Because you have to admit there will be times when you get pissed off.... Grrrr.....
Why can't I ever be Angry? I try to hard and I get Ziltch. Like WTF Dude. I want to be mad. But its just not in my nature. Guhh....
....sigh.... "puff"

So, Here is the up update that I so Frik'n need to get off my chest. Girls. Yes GIRLS. Not Woman. Little Girls who try to pretend they are women, but their body language and tone of voice betray their words. Fuk. Don't people know that of human communication; in the receiving portion, only 30% is verbal and the other 70% is from tone and body language. Ahhh....

Anyway.... (so mad)

The Girl (Not friend no more)..... where to start....


I woke extra early this morn so that I could have the time to stop at Tim's to pick up a Lg double double for my friend who exploded on me yesterday. Its her favorite Coffee. (I don't drink coffee). My intention was that is could be a Peace offering. I know she doesn't get to have them too often and when I do get her one she usually appreciates it.
Well Fuk that, not today... When I offered it to her, into the nearest garbage can it flew into. She threw it. Like it couldn;t get away from her fast enough.
Didn't say anything to me and wouldn't even acknowledge me... The whole darn day She was hostile, avoidable and didn't even look in my direction once all day.... (Do I have the Fuk'n Plague of a deadly disease)
Oh, and the Card.... I put so much thought and care into it... I went to three different places to find the right one. I picked up four others, but they were back ups.... It took me while to find the write word to use and write the card so that I can get what I wanted to say aross.... (Shit this upsets me)...
She just took the card, tore it up and trashed it..... (Fuk that hurt, still does, burns too)

....


I lost a friend today... Sucksass cause I'll see her everyday in class... I'll also work with her were I volunteer to... double sucks.... FUK.

This is a reason why I like guys. I expect this shit from them. And I can identify with the male persona more. ...lol... and if we do get pissed of we and just beat each other up... LOL (with boxing glove on of-course)

Its time like these being single sucks... the days when you just need a caring shoulder to lean on, and the comfort of a Hug just to know, "Its going to be Okay"... (My Preceptor would shoot me if he herd me say that) (Apparently it provides false sense of Hope.)
I just need Hope right now, and understanding....

"What did I do that was so Wrong to cause this effect???"

I need to hit the weights heavy or cardio hard at the gym... huge exam tomorrow and I can't focus my study and/or do revisions...

Thanks for the input and comments... they help. Keep them coming.



Aaron

PS.
I will try to figure out how to post pictures. Please give me some time. Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment